Sunday 20 May 2012

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

I would love you all so much if you could take the time to click on the link below and then click on the heart next to my picture :) It will only take you a few seconds and it could help me get picked to walk in the worlds biggest fashion show!!!


~~~~~~~~~

J'apprécierais énormément si vous preniez le temps de cliquer sur le lien ci-dessous et que ensuite vous cliquiez sur le coeur à coté de ma photo :) Ca va vous prendre que quelques secondes et ça va pouvoir m'aider à être selectionner pour participer au plus grand défilé du monde!!!



THANKS
~~~~~~~~
MERCI



11 comments:

  1. OOH! Sounds like a good opportunity! I voted for you! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. TTHere you go! good luck!
    the bag is stunning! I LOOOVE it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Sure, I'll help you =)
    Please stop by at my blog!

    http://myveryownoneyearproject.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment!
    I 've already click at the heart you say..
    Follow each other Bloglovin and Google friend?
    http://robertascoolestplaces.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Done :) I hope you get picked !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woww, I wish you good luck honey, great look!
    nice to meet your blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. J'ai voté ;) En plus j'adoore cette tenue, et ton cartable n'en parlons pas :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, it makes my day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...